Thursday 15 March 2012

Chisora Accused Of Being A Chav Boxer

British boxer Dereck Chisora has had his boxing licence revoked after he was accused of boxing like a chav.

The British Boxing Board of Control, surely that can be shortened somehow, revoked the licence after Chisora slapped his opponent, Vitali Klitschko at the weigh in, spat water in his brother’s face and the brawled with David Haye in Munich in February, leading the BBBoC to leave no option but to label him a chav fighter.

A spokesman for the BBoC said “Obviously we said he was not a fit and proper person to hold a licence to his face, but once he’d left the room, we all agreed that he’d acted like a chav. It’s just something they’d do isn’t it?

“We could take the girly slap and the water in the face, but fighting with one of our own? That’s a chav thing, plain and simple. And there is no room for chavs in boxing, except maybe to use them as a training punch bag.”

But the BBBoC actions to revoke a boxing licence from a boxer for effectively boxing has got the country asking if other organisations could take a similar approach.

“What if the DVLA revoke your driving licence for driving a car?” Asked Alex Murdoch from Scarborough. “I mean, if I drive like a chav, wearing Burberry and talking like a wanker, could I have my licence taken away?”

And Clare Rogers from Crewe said “I’m going to have to be really careful what I watch on TV now. I don’t want those detector vans coming round, thinking I’m watching chav programs like Jeremy Kyle and Loose Women. I’ll just have to watch them at my mate’s, then she can get in trouble. I don’t like the bitch anyway.”

In response, the DVLA have stated although they would like nothing better than to remove the driving licences of chavs, they say it would be impossible to keep them off the road. “Taking a licence from a chav is pointless as half the chavs out there don’t have licences anyway. The best way to take a chav off the road is a public execution. That’ll sort the problem.”

Best solution I’ve heard in years.

May the force be with you

Jedi Master Bob

Follow me on Twitter if you want @FedUpJedi or Fed Up Jedi's Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment